This product has a combination of antioxidants, which gives a much better effect than a single component, such as L-Carnosine or N-Acetyl-L-Carnosine, as antioxidants. The OcluMed contains the following ingredients:
- L-Carnosine – used in the formula to provide immediate neutralization of existing free radicals.
- N-Acetyl-L-Carnosine – provides a longer-term of protection, due to it’s longer residence and activity time, in the cells.
- L-Glutathione was added, as it may be the single most important antioxidant in the lens.
- Cysteine Ascorbate was developed to provide a water stable source of both Vitamin C (an important antioxidant in the eye) and L-Cysteine.
- L-Cysteine – used to regenerate or reduce oxidized L-Glutathione in the eye.
To learn more about Dr. Kondrot’s protocol for treating cataracts go to