The area around your eyes is so sensitive and that’s the reason it can easily become red, irritated and tender. Other skin areas on your body are quite thicker and can resist harsh chemicals and extreme weather conditions, especially sun rays. Also, the skin is very thin here that easily shows the premature ageing signs like wrinkles, dark circles and fine lines. However, a little care of your skin around your eyes is beneficial to look fresh all day while extending the time of getting premature ageing signs.
Luckily, there are several ways to soothe and nourish your skin naturally, which include-
1. Drink Enough Amount Of Water: You should not wait for your body to get dehydrated. Drink a lot of water to keep supple as water helps to get healthy and glowing skin.
2. Rose Water: Rose water always comes as a natural way to have a fresh feel. Applying cotton balls soaked in rose water around your eyes for 10-15 minutes helps in soothing the area while reducing the dark circles.
3. Coconut Oil: Coconut oil contains so many nutrients and that makes it versatile to soothe any rashes, irritation and redness on your skin. You can apply a few drops of coconut oil on the skin around your eyes when you are going to sleep and wake up with softer skin.
4. Use Organic Products: If you have a highly sensitive skin type, then you should use only organic products to avoid any irritation or allergic reactions to your eyes.
5. Wear a Good-Quality Sunscreen: As the skin under your eyes is delicate and thin, it is more prone to damage due to harmful sun rays. Thus, it is always recommended to wear a good quality sunscreen whenever you go under the sun. You can try a zinc oxide sunscreen as it is light enough to wear under the makeup.
6. Regular Massage: Massaging the skin around your eyes is also a great way to reduce eye bags or puffiness. The warm pressure from the massage helps to drain excess fluid around the eye area and relaxes the tension.
7. Be Gentle: If you feel any irritation or itchiness in your eyes, wash them with clean water and keep a cold pad over them. Don’t rub your eyes, this will increase the irritation.
8. Enough Sleep: It is recommended to take around 6-8 hours of sleep. It does not only helps to improve your skin but gives a positive impact on your overall health and well being.
There are many other ways to take more little care of your skin around your eyes. From using sun protection to nourishing massage to getting enough sleep, adding these tips to your beauty routine will be quite beneficial to improve the skin around your eyes. Also, these ways will be helpful to reduce ageing signs that show around your eyes and provide you with a more youthful appearance.