Ozone therapy is an emerging alternative method that has shown amazing potential in fighting disease. But what does this therapy do? How can it help the body fight diseases? Below are 4 amazing ozone therapy benefits that will encourage you to consider it.
4 Amazing Things Ozone Therapy Can Do
1. It Can Inactivate Bacteria, Viruses, Fungi, Yeast and Protozoa
Bacteria, viruses, fungi, yeast, and protozoa are some of the many pathogens that cause disease in the body. Although these pathogens are strong, they are no match for Ozone Therapy. This therapy destroy’s these nasty agents of illnesses.
For example, all bacteria have a cell envelope that serves as its protective barrier. This is crucial for the survival of the bacteria. When bacteria reacts with ozone, it weakens because the ozone disrupts the cell envelope’s integrity by oxidizing the phospholipids and lipoproteins.
With viruses, ozone harms the protective layer and peroxidation damages the virus-to-cell contact disrupting their reproductive cycle.
2. It Can Stimulate Oxygen Metabolism
Ozone therapy can raise red blood cells’ glycolysis rate. In effect, this stimulates the 2,3-diphosphoglycerate increasing the amount of oxygen released to the body’s tissues. It can activate the Krebs cycle through enhancing the oxidative carboxylation of pyruvate leading to the production of adenosine triphosphate (ATP). Lastly, it also reduces NADH significantly and helps to oxidize cytochrome C.
3. It Can Activate the Immune System
— TheTruthAboutCancer (@truthaboutbigc) November 2, 2017
If administered at a concentration between 30 and 55 μg/cc., ozone can increase interferon production. To point out, interferons are a group of proteins present in the body. Their function is to signal the immune system the presence of pathogens like viruses, bacteria, parasites, or even tumor cells. Undeniably, increasing the number of these proteins speeds up immune system’s mechanisms.
4. It Can Reduce Inflammation
A dose between 30 and 55 μg/cc. of ozone can result in an increase in tumor necrosis factor and interleukin-2 output in the body. Tumor necrosis factor is a cell signaling protein identified as a key regulator of the inflammatory response. Interleukin-2 is also an immune system protein molecule that contributes to both the induction and the termination of inflammatory immune responses.
What are the methods to administer ozone?
There are 4 ways to administer ozone therapy:
1. Major autohemotherapy – This method is the best way to administer ozone. In this method, doctors extract a small amount of blood from a patient and mix it with ozone. The ozonated blood is then re-administered to the patient.
2. Minor autohemotherapy – As with major autohemotherapy, doctors extract a small amount of blood from a patient to mix with ozone. The difference is, the patient receives it back subcutaneously (under the skin). Although it sounds scary, reports show this technique does well in stimulating the immune system and is actually fairly painless.
3. Direct intravenous ozone (DIV) – In this way, ozone gas is directly administered into a patient’s vein. Despite the controversy surrounding this method, reports note its effectiveness in treating life-threatening illnesses.
4. Rectal insufflation – This is done by introducing ozone with a use of a catheter to be inserted into the rectum. Ozone therapy by rectal insufflation can be a reliable and economical treatment for most chronic diseases that one can do on a daily basis.
Q and A
Q: Who qualifies for zone therapy?
A: You can visit Healing The Eyes’ office for a consultation to know if you qualify for ozone therapy. Call (800) 430-9328 for more info.
Q: Can ozone therapy help with eye problems?
A: The alternative medical community has reached a positive consensus that ozone can be a treatment for macular degeneration and glaucoma.
To learn how rectal insufflation is done you can watch this video below:
If you are interested in starting rectal insufflation ozone therapy for your eye problems, you can call 800-430-9328 or 352-588-0477 to reserve your ozone machine. Existing patients can avail their own ozone therapy kit at the price of $995.
How did you find this article on ozone therapy? Would you recommend it? Tell us in the comments section below!
Up Next: Eye Health Vitamin Mistakes to Avoid